#9214080, Cloudspace: Captivate Theme
|A subscription is required to download files.|
This is a Captivate theme file. Import and apply to your your project to give your course a unique look and feel. Because this is a "template", you have full control over editing all text, images, colors, shapes, sizes, etc...
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the theme file.
2. Open Adobe Captivate.
3. From the menu across the top, click "Themes" (screen shot »).
4. Click "Browse" (screen shot »).
5. Select the downloaded theme file.
- 24 master slides
- Default object styles
- Table of Contents design
- Player skin design
- SCORM compliant
- HTML5 output
- Responsive Design
- Image assets included
- Modify size (Default size: 1024x627)
- Template files
- Graphic Source Files (images, fonts, layouts)
- Adobe Captivate 9
Versions / Updates:
- Version 1.0 - Released 28 July 2016